Sunday, January 25, 2009

Untitled

Ok my brain's like not working now so my post should be shorter..

Went NP find Alvin, JiaWei and Benjamin in the morning, they're playng bball while I go unicycle around NP.. On the bus saw Yulian got on the bus at C&C stop lol.. Talked to her abit.. Cycled to makan place and bought a cookie and a piece of honeydew..
Around 12+, decided that it was enough and went to bath.. Had lunch at makan place..

Bus to my home there.. Jiawei went home via 154 while Benjamin and Alvin pei me go put my uni 1st.. Then go break the news to Gary that he'll not get his $25... lol Then Benjamin, Alvin, Gary and I went to the stop near Alvin's house and bought some drink from the shop.. xp

Bus 51 to Alexdranda Hospital, where we got to Anchorpoint.

[At this point I was too cui so went to sleep, now I am back to post! :D]

Went Billabong outlet to buy clothes.. Then walked to the bus stop to take bus 61... Before reaching the bus stop, the bus drove past us and we sprinted!!! LOL..
Alighted somewhere in holland v and took bus 106, all the way to dhoby ghaut..
Walked to paradiz centre and looked at Gary have his brunchner.
Then went to get some delicious tau huay! :D

Afterwhich, walked to Bugis, along the way, saw Jolyon busking.. Stopped and wondered if it was him cox it was a very long time since I saw him, the last time I saw him was like... last April, when we moved unicycles from NP to SP.. D:
So after deducing it was him as the makeshift sign he put up there has a small unicycle figure that was hand drawn, I went up and talked to him.. LOL, he was also wondering where he had seen me before.. haha
So after some chatting, went on to Bugis Junction and Gary bought his shirt...

While waiting for Gary, learnt some sign language stuff.. xD Then after that decided to go to Alvin's house to play mahjong.. LOL..

Took bus 197, all the way~

Then played mahjong, very fun sio.. Talked about yu-gi-oh cards along the way...
Around 10pm, decided to call it a night, and bus-ed home..



Today went to Chinatown to take pictures with Shaun...
Went to the upgraded hawker centre at West Coast first.. Then bought carrot cake..
Halfway through eating, Shaun pointed and whispered to me "Look there, Miss Tham!"
I was like "huh?!" then "Oh ya she lives near here.."

But the true shock was when I saw her....

Wah first time see Miss Tham in t-shirt and shorts sio!
[Oh yes btw Ms Tham is the principal of my secondary school.. D:]

She was looking for someone I suppose, even when she was directly in front of us she did not notice us... lol
Tempted to take pic of her and let Shaun post it in his facebook album "You were once unglam" but then decided not to cox its a huge risk.. D:

Anyways, we finished up our food and took bus 143 all the way to Chinatown.. Walked along the makeshift stalls, and took some pics here and there... But just, couldn't, feel, any, CNY, mood, at all... D:

Walked around and around and around..

Around 2 I think, we took bus and I went home..
Cut my hair, now very very short...

No comments: