Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh, the goodness of the Mac. Big Mac. xD

I AM POSTING THIS POST FROM A BLOGGER WIDGET FROM MY DASHBOARD! xDDD


LMS learnt that I'm a B person, that I have 3 groupmates who are A people and one who is a C person. LOL
IAC presentation was quite well done I must say. Thanks again to my group for everything they have done to make it a success! xD

I am hooked to this apple laptop. D:

Wonder if I could even study properly when exams are near. No wait. Exams ARE near already! D:

Fujitsu did not call me [again] wow good customer service. Xinyi told me of her friend's computer still hasn't been returned for like 3 months already, and is still there. I shudder at that thought. 

Tomorrow going Discovery Centre to take more pictures of cosplay [and stuff] which will not be posted on my blog anytime soon.. T.T

Haii...

Well, I shall say ciao here, from my dashboard! xD

No comments: