Monday, January 19, 2009

I'd rather unicycle than do these.

Yesterday went NP with Gary. Met Alvin and his cousin and his friends there.. They're playing bball.. Went to the blue track. I unicycled 2 rounds, Gary ran one round.. Then cycled around NP.. The hills are rather challenging.. Blk72 hill went downhill but not uphill yet.. lol The hill near makan place was conquered! :D
And I now sort of grasp the technique of going down kerbs.. I think must learn jumping next.. xD
Idling is hard.. idk why.. D:

Today was boring to da max. My only entertainment was reading the papers! Serious! Today's straits times is soooooooo interesting I tell you. The review section practically made me think that learning classical or keynesian kind of economics is useless.. BECAUSE BOTH DOESN'T WORK IN THIS CURRENT CRISIS! hahahah
Found our MOTIVATION article! Woot. Perfect. Charan Kaur will be pwnz.. lol
The US pilot who saved his whole crew and passengers is seriously a pro. He practically prepared for this kind of shit to happen. Must salute him ar..

Lunch was skipped until 2+pm, where I had some snack and bubble tea.

I wonder why I rotted in school for so long. I am of no use since I don't have laptop. Stupid Fujitsu.. BMGT shit have to be digested which I have difficulty in.. Later have to study for MAEC which idk how since I don't have notes or anyth. Thursday there is HOM practical test. Goner too.. Friday there is LMS individual report. DIE.

Amd I'm blogging now instead of digesting BMGT because I want to slack awhile. Oh don't tell me I can't slack. My brain's going into overdrive with all these shit [and my family shits as multiplier effect] making me going mad.

No comments: