Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday. 9 more days before *kaboom*

huat.

expression web can just keeeeeeeeeeeeeeel me.
code code code. somethings are so... messy

at least we got a logo from Alvin's girlfriend, who is a pro in PS.

BMGT was hoho.. We from "contrivation" back to "motivation" but I HAD TO FORGET TO BRING THE ARTICLE.. D<

afterwhich, practiced on opera which made me wanna vomit blood... so damn laggy.. zz

I WANT MY LAPTOP.

Its like 12 days already. 9 more days and if the laptop is not back.. Fujitsu here I call. If calling is of no use, I'll come to Henderson Road personally. :D
Damn 21 days w/o proper music and working station to do work is hell. AND NO MOVIES TO WATCH T.T

At least the good thing about this com is its lagginess, pet society IS SO EASY MUAHAHAHA
Frisbee? No problem. Bouncing Ball? No problem. Skipping Rope. Got problem. D:
Skipping rope is because of the lag tt the click i register is too late.. zz

I must have had not enough sleep. Just now I slept from like 4pm to 7.30pm..

Thursday go for a VERY INTERESTING survey. xD
But then will not have time to go back home and get my uni and get to bedok/tanah merah by 8pm..
So..... I don't know if I should bring my uni along [for school and all *gasp*] and then go for the practice.. If not... I'll maybe have to ride on the unicycles that are like my knee height or maybe to half my thigh height.. D:

/edit

Ok this is freakin' me out. The pictures that I showed Amy and Cabrina just now are now some BLANK BLACK PHOTO. NOTHING. OMG THIS IS SCARY. T.T

edit

No comments: