Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I don't know what title..

Today MAEC learnt about monetary policy etc..
Called the person at Fujitsu.. I think the same person picked up.. Which is good.. xD
He said he will get back to me "by the end of today" because I added that the other person who called me did not get back to me yesterday..

Then btw 11-12 was like eating, first at canteen one, had mee soto, Alvin had some economical rice.. Then to makan place, where I got a cookie and a dessert.. forgot the name.. D: Alvin got his almond longan dessert lol..

Helped BAcomm tend the booth for one hour from 12-1pm.. Derek came to join me and Alvin [who self declare as SKW] and Derek was damn funny la.. The music genre was changed within 4 songs lol... 1pm quickly came and Alvin went for ITB class, I ponned it..

Went atrium to meet up with Yong Liang, YaoWei, Matthew, WeiHuang, Lilin and Mike..
Had wanted Sinyi to come to atrium for the surprise... BUT WeeTeng couldn't make her come as she is busy with projects, sooo... We went to her.. Each one of use holding at least one stalk of her favourite flower, and Mike holding the cake, went up towards her and gave her the belated birthday wishes and gifts. :D
Gave her a mini oven box. She thought it was the mini oven! xD But, inside was layers of plastic, newspaper, WeiHuang's belongings [to give it the weight] and at the bottom, a bottle of perfume! xD The real present! haha

FABM lecture later was sort of unhelpful [as is any revision lecture from April Ng] so yep... Boring..

Got the TRM Camp DVD at the end of the lecture and found out that Ms. Ng is really very good at reusing stuff.. The envelope which is used to store my classmate's [those who have went] DVDs, the back of the envelope reads

" FABM INDIVIDUAL REPORT CABRINA YEO HUI TING TR03 "

LOL..

Took a picture of Cabrina and the envelope.. haha everyone was laughing when I pointed it out to them.. xD

Took 154..
At the moment when Alvin got off the bus, at like 1700 hours or 5pm, someone called. From Fujitsu! Wah they really call "at the end of the day" where most offices closes at 5pm.. From what he say I'm now sort of put on the urgent list and "should" get back my laptop by next week.. Hopefully..

Later walked home and dumped my bag and took my unicycle.. Took bus 143 to near west coast park.. Along the way found out that my primary school, Pandan Primary School, is now considered "revived" and will serve a new purpose. It is now called Pandam Examinations Centre. Under SEAB.. :D

Met Alvin at WCP and cycled one huge round around WCP, even the ulu parts.. It is quite long I found out, west coast park.. My tyre's threads are starting to wear off.. D: Fading away....
Rested at McD after we looped one round back.. Legs feel hyper but groin.... not so.. D:

Cycled to the Japanese School there and took bus home from there...

No comments: