Tuesday, January 27, 2009

初一初二


初一

Went to a total of 5 places.. lol
But was along the way, so quite easy.. 

Keppel to Chinatown x2 to Bukit Ho Swee to finally my grandma's house at Zion Road..

Was rather.... quiet... Not alot of cny mood.. D:

At grandma's house was better, more ppl.. xD

Grandpa's cooking was yum!


初二

Cousin came visiting with his wife and child.. [Due to very big generation gap my family is sort of strange in that sense that the kids who are 14 years old and below calls me uncle and some of my cousins are 30+]

Anyways, before they said byes, my cousin showed us smth... 2 PowerBook G4s!!!!! Woot
One for my family, one for my other cousin's family who lives in my block.. lol

Shiok sia.. MAC LEH! :D

Then after that went to 2 houses today.. One in Yew Tee and one in Marina Parade..
But both have many many many people de.. xD
Was rather shiok..

Had "lou hei" w/o fish LOL.. But very fun! Had loads of food too.. haha

Took cab home..



No comments: