Saturday, January 24, 2009

MotionTV 09

Today.. Went back JSS...

On the bus 30, saw the prev DBS at Taman Jurong w/o DBS logo... The piece of land is up for sale.. D: I guess the employees are some of those who're laid off last year...

Met Shaun at the bus stop at around 11am, went inside and was [as usual] stopped by the security guard.. Actually it wasn't this strict, but I think it was cox of that new indian VP since last year that's why its now so strict... D:
The General Office has been expanded a little.. Longer now..
Somehow or another, we just walked in after awhile.. Went to the hall to find teachers.. Talked to Mdm Lee, Mr. Lam, Ms. J, Mr. Lau [who was promoted to VP this Jan], Mr. Loh, Mrs. Ng, Ms. Seeto, Mr. Lee, and... er I think that's all.. LOL Ms. Mabel Yong still as fierce... lol

Later, HuiYock and WeeHao arrived, they had lessons in the morning so came after their lessons, when everyone was dismissed.. Had short talk with Mr. Loh and Ms. Seeto... Shaun was waiting downstairs for Ms. Wong cox he wants to get the photo archives.. Like from 1998 onwards...

Didn't get to see Theresa but she said she saw me lol...


Had McDonald's with Shaun, HuiYock and WeeHao.. Shaun left earlier, and after that the 3 of us all took 154... At Clementi WeeHao got off, cox he SP ma... lol Then after HuiYock and me reached school, which was around 2.45pm, I din bother to go for LMS since I'm sooooo late.. So rot at 1st floor of blk 56 till 2.55pm and went for IAC... Was first person.. D:

The budget was cooooooooool.. $20.5b... But too much info to digest in my current state of mind. I'm sort of messed up everywhere now.

IAC was zzz...
Xinyi dyed her hair back to black, looks more "normal" now.. lol

After class, took some videos for IAC by interviewing some TR03 peeps..

Rotted at library with XingXian and YaoWei for awhile before going to LT68e to rot somemore..

MotionTV showed me some good [and lousy] videos and ideas.. The commercials of Cab and Zul's video was funny, but Gladys and Joan's was funnier! OMG Tire Bangs....
Those videos sort of got me motivated into doing something for the fun of it..
Saw a different side of TR03 people.. :D

Dang I hate being the photographer who is always neglected... D:
Took group pic.. I guess everyone's tired or something, they just went off.. lol..
Behind the scenes are all sooo... haii..
I wonder if anyone truly cares..

Exams are coming and my laptop is not back yet. I'm very angry at that fact, and I think it is also draining my life away..
I have no idea why they're thinking like this, going for some random outing when the next day everyone has got a presentation. Oh I forgot they get their money by asking "Ma, wallet empty liao." [Not refering to anyone in particular]

I'm running out of questions to ask and words to say. All I ask for is a listening ear. Someone, anyone..

I guess I'm facing my toughest lesson to date; I don't even know what this lesson is all about.

I think I swallowed everything in a bid not to outburst but I think instead I'm going for a big bang or a nervous breakdown, maybe an implosion.


I guess not many people are reading, don't even mention tagging, here... My laptop's down so there's no way for me to upload pictures... Damn.

No comments: