Friday, January 30, 2009

FABM presentation OVER. :D

Ok I just finished doing my LMS. D:

FABM presentation OVER!! :D
It was great! I had speak more clearly, at least in my opinion. xD
In addition to that, those food that classmate brought were rather filling lol.. Din had dinner..
Those nyonya food by Weiwei's group and the yusheng provided by Reuben's group filled my stomach lol..

After that chionged home and put stuff, took flat unicycle and set off for Tanah Merah. If I'm not wrong, it is a staggering 21 stops away, eating away my EZ-Link amount $2 a trip. D:
Tried to unicycle after I got out of Tanah Merah station. The completely flat tyre made it almost impossible to ride it.. Very unbalanced.. D:

Pumped it to the max later on and then forgot how to turn right... zzz
Relearnt it after awhile.. I went backwards one revolution just now! :D Slowly will learn idling and cycling backwards. xDD

After that went for supper at 10pm liddat.. Shaun and JiaHui joined us as they had a short distance ride to Bedok from Tampines just now.. Ordered some food and drinks.. I had two cups of milo ice.
Later took train back.. Talked to Shaun about cosplay and props stuffs.. lol
Learnt some valuable stuffs, might be useful for craftsman purposes..
At the ground level of the MRT station at Jurong East, cycled towards the 143 bus waiting area there..
Took bus 143A home, but alighted one stop before the stop I was supposed to alight, to cycle longer distance back home.. haha I was faster that those commuters who got off at that stop lol..
Chionged and cycled one huge loop via the carpark to the lift landing of my block and went home.. Legs feeling shiok. xD



Very seh now..


No comments: