Friday, January 9, 2009

LMS woot

woot.


Thursday: In the morning while walking to the bus stop, saw some guy sitting on the pavement with some strange metal thing. Then saw people with similar instruments on the bridge.. It looks like many counters pasted together.. lol Concluded that they're hired to count the number of cars moving along the expressway per time interval ba.. They're all like elderly.. D:

HOM was OPERA.. zz no laptop.. so see Alvin do.. if next week I no laptop I will have to use teacher's.. D:

All of us pon BMGT lecture and there wasn't any HOM lecture so after had lunch with Alvin went ourspace for some time before ging home.. Rotted at home and around 5pm, left house for tanah merah.

Train ride crowded as usual.. At the exit of the station on the other side of the road, got a flyer for some Chinese New Year promotion by a boy which I think was at most 7-8 years old.. He wasn't standing in one spot giving out flyers. Rather, he waswalking and giving to random passers-by.. Wahlao I think this is damn bad lah.. Exploiting children if to say it badly.. D: I think there will be an adult watching him from a distance but I din see the person.. D:

Walked to Bedok View Sec there and walked around and found the place I was suppose to reach at 8pm. I was there by 6.30pm.. D: Had dinner at a nearby coffee shop.. 7pm and I was rotting by the seats beside the space, reading newspapers.

Around 7.40 I think, the boy JianHong arrived.. lol he said he was rather lost.. He's like 10 going 11 but he speaks like a person much much older.. He has a maid with him lol..

Around 8pm, which was when I finished reading papers, Kailun and friend arrived.. Shaun was damn late, and his friend from Australia, Simon, arrived earlier than him.. He damn zai sia.. D: Im sucha noob D:

Rode around with my uni, with one of the shorter unis, with Shaun's 20" when he came later and with the 10 year old boy's uni which height is to my knee.. D: I couldn't free mount on it, gotta use support to get on it BUT I could ride it more smoothly than the last time I tried.. woohoo..

10pm, the lights went out and we went coffee shop have drinks and went home.. Rode all the way to Bedok station.. Then MRT-ed all the way with Shaun..

Homed and chiong FABM.. D:



Today: Reach school around 10am and printed some of my FABM report.. Then went to film the answers segment of our LMS presentation.. xD Went lunch later and even though at 1pm, the lesson has started but we just eat.. LOL.. LMS was da bomb! haha The video cannot help to laugh at some classic parts.. lol And hosting is hard.. D:

FABM report handed in.. heng~

IAC was.. zz

No comments: