Monday, January 12, 2009

MP Ablazed, FABM Amazed.

Newspaper article made me look twice. Wow MP kena pour thinner on his head/back and set alight with those gun kind of lighter use in kitchen. cool. xD

Today, MAEC was crap.. dun understand whatever he was teaching and can't play psp.. zz
Lunch at canteen 1 after we paid our cruise fees. T.T $308 and in addition today my instalment will deduct 102 from my acc... D:

Lunch was kaki fuyong and pear.

FABM test was D: Or should I say, D: is just an understatement.

After tt is maniacal calling of friends on results lol..

Went Alvin's house to play with photoshop and expression web.

Expression web is killing me.. I don't understand those code! D: HELP

Me dunno if I should bring uni along with me whole day thursday as I no time to go home and get it and go bedok in time.. D:

No comments: