Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TR01 Reunion Lunch.


Today..

Day w/o camera... zzz
Gotta do IAC interview via my laptop..
AT LEAST I got a laptop..

Day with Mac
High to da max! :D
Even though RAM 700+ mb and batt life a mere 2hours at 100%, still good enough, because its a MAC! :D

After MAEC took 4, YES FOUR FRICKIN' BUSES to our destination.. Or should I say, 2nd destination cox the 1st destination, Bugis, was veto-ed off cox of some full to the brim bus.
And so, we went to Marina Square for TR01 reunion lunch, lol.. At yuki の yaki steamboat.. Costs us $12.80 each but was very very full! xDD

Roamed around, wandered around, did my iac, then went home via bus 97..




Woah, still can't believe how shiok and efficient mac is in real use! Everytime is go the computers and play play with it.. Now, using one.... Woot! :D
Expose(axe-po-ze) was shiok.. F9, F10, F11 and F12 are my best friends now.. hahaha   xD

Tmr unicycle locked outside NP again.. xD


No comments: