Friday, January 16, 2009

Locked uni outside NP xD

SBS IS THE SHITTIEST BUS SERVICE EVER.

NABEI.

Missed TWO FULL TO THE BRIM 154, and reached school at EXACTLY 8.59am. WOW

Locked my uni at the metal railings there and took a picture... haha
Bought a bun at the stall and Alvin and me went to class.. I no laptop.
Andy Oh has dark clouds over him and his face was black.
Say me this and that.. zz

Wax was late and reprimanded.. D:
I later got a laptop from Ms. Eunice Ho, and finished it in like idk how fast, but got one step idk how to do, that's all.

Skipped BMGT lecture. The whole class was in the games room doing project. YES PROJECT. xD
Only productive thing I did was transferring Adobe PS CS3 from Alvin's lappy to Joanna's.. Then was rotting... zz
At least we have a target place to find costume..

Went makan place and bought 3 subway cookies, and my economical rice packed. Then turned around and saw Vivyan and TuanYing, sat down and ate with them LOL.. That guy must be pissed that I wasted a box, I also abit guilty.. D:

Finished the food and went back.. Alvin had 2 of the cookies while I had one.

FABM lecture was boring.. Tried out ITB... After that at the underpass also tried and tried, then opened the default in the browser and VOILA! Everything is SCREWED UP.

CUI beyond words.

Went NUS via 151, did a survey, I don't think you call that a survey, more of an interview.. Its like about the most unexpected thing anyone I know would think I would do about.. lol.. Maybe not.. Hm, i don't know... Anyways, its about sex, and I think also teenagers' internet habits... Got paid $25 for doing it.. Like lasted a few hours..

At 8pm [when the unicycling session started] I chionged to Buona Vista MRT, got onto the train, put my uni and sat for the journey, like finally.. :D
Slept and woke, and at Tanah Merah, got off and rode towards the court.. Was VERY HUNGRY, and yea fell off like 2 times.. D:

Reached at 9.05pm.. Rotted awhile and rode to the shops nearby and bought 3 bread for $3 and it was my dinner..
That kid JianHong quite sway today.. Alice accidentally swung her hockey stick backwards too much, and because he is much shorter, the stick hit his tooth, and it chipped off.. D: I took a pic of it... D:

Then later, when the lights offed, he accidentally fell onto my unicycle's METAL CRANKS. D:
AND at that moment, his mother was approaching to fetch him.. DD:
AND Alice admitted to his mother that his tooth was chipped off.. DDD:

He had problems standing properly.. D:

Haii..

Had Milo Bing, and rode to Kailun's place.. Then hitched a ride to Jurong Town Hall Road..
Rode all the way down towards science centre, then jurong east library, w/o dismounting.. xD
Took bus 78 home, and rode the carpark and back to the lift..

Now in front of computer... Huat FABM LMS and ITB.. HOM and MAEC too.. D:

No comments: