Friday, December 5, 2008

Teriyaki Sauce


This title has its meaning, well, at least to me..

Anyways...

Yesterday very paiseh to make Gary wait so long.. Then went Bedok, dinnered at McD and proceeded to skatepark. What was there was just some people setting up some slopes.. NO UNICYCLISTS!

OMG

Was almost killed by Gary with his lethal skills, confirmed later that they didn't have training... -.-"

Later on, called Alvin and he ask us go over to his frens de bbq area @ downtown east as too few ppl le... lol

Took bus 17 there, and reached there at around 10pm.. They just started the fire not too long ago lol... They had been trying for 4, YES FOUR, hours to start the fire... =.=

Anyways, they ask me show them me uni-ing, me cui... Cycle cycle, want to turn at the corner and the slippery floor [cox tiled] + frictionless tire = slip and fall, on the path which I was suppose to cycle on, which is made of rocks, like those on the main roads.. D:

Stood up and re mounted with Alvin's help and cycled abit before dismounting.. Later the night, my left side of the jeans was rolled up above the knee.. Because of injury.. lol
Thanks to jeans the injury wasn't so jialat, but still, cui... D:

Washed and came out with some of them concerned about my injury, thanks.. And then this girl [at the bbq pit] says "Use teriyaki sauce to marinate ah?" [or something along that line] and everybody was still staring at my leg.. D: Laughter took over and shock overwhelmed me LOL..

"No I don't mean your legs" made me heave a sigh of relief..

Ate and talked with some of Alvin's frens till around 11.30pm, then the 3 of us decided to go le..
WE WERE SO LUCKY TO GET THE LAST BUS 12!! Alvin go iris the bus and next bus: arriving, subsequent bus: no prediction [no more bus liao]

Alighted @ Chinatown, which has no bus, thanks to Alvin again who called his dad to come pick us up.. Gary hitched a ride from Alvin for the 2nd time le, 1st time was 2 years ago.. lol While waiting unicycle somemore.. xD

Homed and com and 4+ then slept.

Today woke at 11 and chiong to school, reached earlier than I expected, 12.30pm, ate quick lunch and proceeded to class.. The class was like so few people.. I think it was the few of us who din know her class start at 2 ba.. I went off earlier the last week ma..

LMS was exciting, as in interaction with group members.. Have new idea on executing 2nd project, jus hope this time around, I can finish my video... xD



And...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUITENG!  :D

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIJIN!  :D



No comments: