Friday, December 19, 2008

)=)


Update!

Thursday:

Went out with Constance to Chinatown 1st.. 
lol sia, saw Wenqi @ Chinatown Station. Said hi though.. Went to Chinatown Point to fix her specs if nt she'll "go blind" xp
The optician gave a not very good "diagnosis" of her specs.. Its not the screw that's loose, rather, its the spring that's wearing out, and she might have to change her specs sooner rather than later.. D:

Went to the building beside Chinatown Point to withdraw some $$ for the christmas present I'm buying for next week's Christmas Party's Gift Exchange.. Saw a camera shop beside the ATMs, its all those film cameras.. Cool man.. I wanna try them someday.. haha

Walked to Central and bought my gift.. Then Constance bought a donut and bought something for her bf at the jap mart at the basement and we sort of rotted outside the building.. Taking pic of scenery and the Christmas Tree there.. 

Walked to Boat Quay later on, and had a drink at the Macs there.. Walked to Raffles Place and then took train home.. Discussed abit on the film idea.. Argh its making my brain burst.. D:

Anyways, said byes to her at Jurong East.. Made my way home via 78, saw Liying at the waiting area though, she said she was waiting for a person.. Bus came, said my byes and went to Gary's place to get my uni..

This week he's not coming over cox he's "bored" i guess... Took the uni and went back to JE, stood all the way on the train from JE to Bedok. As Gary said, I was early, wayyy to early.. zz

It was barely 6 and I was there already.. Had my economical rice dinner with tau suan and walked over to the skate park..

Wasted time there by reading papers, listening to music, playing abit of patapon.. Then when my tolerance of boredom [and silence] reached its limit, called Yuhui to talk abit.. She's rather crazy about twilight now.. haha 

8pm and Jiahui was punctual! lol.. She left her uni and said she's going for dinner.. Before long, more people came, Kailun came, then a few newcomers also.. I started to ride abit.. Shaun arrived soon after and he still told me to change my tyres.. Sian no budget now.. =/

Learnt ALOT about unicycle hockey yesterday.. Quite tricky for me though, the 10 year old JianHong was quite fluent in the stuffs Shaun taught him... Me? I even fell once.. cui.. But thanks to pants again that the injury was not so bad..

Around 10.15, called it a night and the others went home while Jiahui, Shaun, Kailun and me went for some drinks at the coffeeshop nearby.. Rode on the uni there.. Found out tt Jiahui is working at Lucas Animations lol.. So zai..  Shaun going to NYU around next july, studying Journalism sio.. xD

Around 11pm, decided to go already and Shaun and me rode from there to Bedok MRT station.. Trained back and talked quite alot on secondary sch stuffs.. Luckily got last bus, if not I gotta ride the distance back lo.. Put back the uni at Gary's house and went home to sleep.. zz


Friday:

Woke at 7.45 i think by Gary cox gotta accompany him to Simei ITE to apply for his course, Hair fashion and Design if I remember correctly..

The taxi driver we kena [yes we took taxi] was uber friendly lol.. Talk about quite alot of stuffs haha, and he also told us where to get nice and cheap coffee.. Tampines Round Market #01-34, I hope I get to check it out someday.. lol

The fare was like $29.95.. omg.. 

He's like the 6th person there.. Got to fill in an online form, do a eye test for colour blindness.. Wah 1st time I see blue and purple [not obvious blue and purple, but close shades] for colour blindness tests besides the usual red and green.. Eye pain..

In the end, he just got an interview timeslot next week and we then went to bus to Tanah Merah and trained home.. @ JE bought some waffle for breakfast..

Near my house there de bus stop, Ying called tt she'll be late cox she needs to get her phone which she was just informed of.. Decided to accompany her to Toh Guan there get her phone, Zhihao, coincidentally also will be late for hosting the mahjong session, so set lo, we'll be late..

As I waited, 2 bus 79 and 1 bus 143 went pass.. Told her when she arrived and she said "Let's walk." lol.. We walked to the bus stop opp the church and sure enough, a bus we can board arrived! xD

Along the way, found out the phone tt Sony Ericsson gave her for temp use was very shit.. About every 10 msg she sends out, she have to delete the messages or she won't be able to receive any.. That's how old tt phone is.. The screen's still monochrome though..

Bused to JE and walked all the way there, the collection process was swift, and soon enough, we're out of the building going towards IMM, where she's looking for present for her friend..

Went back to JE when she's finished browsing and took bus 143 back.. I alighted at the market to get lunch while she went home 1st to get her lunch and hairband.. 

At Zhihao's house, I was the 1st guest, and had my lunch while he had his.. Gary arrived soon after, and then Yingying, who brought her lunch packed into a container.. Zhihao cooked Gary some instant noodles as all the money he had just now was spent on the cab.. He had $30. lol

After eating, rested awhile and talked for quite abit before deciding to start on making Tangyuan [Glutinous Rice Balls].. haha.. Learnt from Zhihao how to make them.. And also know more about the traditions of different dialect groups..

It feels really great to eat TangYuan you make yourselves.. Really. xD

Started our mahjong session soon after.. Played for quite awhile before getting rather hm.. Fatigued? And Gary and I taught Yingying and Zhihao how to play Indian Poker.. And we decided to add a rather evil thing to the mix: Truth [can't dare cox like nth to dare too] 

At first its quite funny how I dodged everything by not losing.. But after almost everybody had their turn, thing's turned rather bad as some part they conspired and some part was plain unlucky for me, and all the guns and cannons were pointed at me lo.. D:

Argh, tt question de answer is ONLY that, that's all I can say, seriously. 
My 10 mark PEE open-ended question can only be answered like that for me.. For others with diff situation will have diff answer.. I can't lie dammit... zz

Can't believe we can play so many games with some mahjong tiles and playing cards.. We even played that kind of "Find the pair" game with the mahjong tiles.. Took us quite awhile to finish all the pairs lol..



No comments: