Sunday, December 28, 2008

Old wounds open.


Brainstorming, Conceptualizing, Writing, Filming and eventually Materializing a story. That's what I'm doing now, the last step is the one that I have not stepped into yet.

Doing these reminds me of the time when I asked for the help of Jiuhua, Gary, Liping, Mr. Loh and other friends as scriptwriter, Male Lead, Female Lead, supporting actor and calefares respectively. It was quite a feat, as I was almost an all-in-one crew. Filmed one whole day, learnt alot about the weather and the importance of going to the location to survey before filming.

Before digitizing the tapes, I kept them in my pencilbox, which is rather big. Nobody, including me, would have thought I would ever lose my pencilbox. Like how nobody would ever expect Lehman Brothers to go bankrupt.

Damn it HAD to go missing. In Taman Jurong McD when I WAS STUDYING. Damn.

Was panicking and all, I even asked the staff to let me search the trash, which yielded nothing. Was sad not of the money spent on the whole production, but because of all the effort gone down the drain. Painful experience indeed.

Was very guilty and all about the loss, like I was so irresponsible. Can't blame anyone for that. Just another lesson.

Must finish this production of mine, and also because this is for a project, but that's another thing.

LMS is suddenly so exciting.


No comments: