Sunday, December 14, 2008

ITB. KTV. EOY.

Long post ahead..

Friday:

Went Alvin's hse in the morning to pass him some stuffs via my Ext Hdd.. Wanted to study but forgot to bring my ITB txtbk... T.T
Walked all the way to Clementi Town area and went to update my passbook and withdrew some money for later.. Had chicken rice at the hawker centre.. Quite nice..
Later, rushed all the way to school, bt did not make it to the reading time timing.. D: Saw Christie outside and talked to her awhile and when doors reopened, went in and started the paper..

Was in the mode: write-whatever-that-comes-to-mind and I did..

The first 10-15 minutes was given to the mcq and find the correct term section.. The next 20-30 minutes was for the SEQ, which took up 50% of the paper.. Challenging though.. Finished the paper and was sianded, so sian that I forgot to check the paper.. D:

Slept awhile, and at one hour mark, was woken up by the mike and handed in my paper..

Went out and waited for Alvin while talking to TR02 and 03 peeps.. More 01s came out and they jus say "sian, GG" or just shake their head... lol..

Alvin came out and we rotted awhile more before deciding to leave.. He went home while I went to Jurong East to find Yuhui.. I roughly knew where her house is but dunno wad block only.. So alighted at opp JE library [as I took 198] and walk towards Fuhua Pri.. Then later she smsed me to tell me her block and I walked somemore before realising "oh this is the other end of the road.. lol" Using some pathfinding skills and of course, instinct, found her block and waited downstairs..

She reached in a few minutes and we made our way to the bus stop..  Took 178 to taman jurong.. Decided to go to the McD there first cox its like so early.. We're supposed to meet at 6pm at 399 for ktv.. So along the way talked about loads of stuffs, seriously alot, lol..

Around 4.30 or smth, decided to go have dinner.. Went to the hawker centre beside 399 via bus 240 and showed her to tt Claypot Rice stall tt QT "saved". The rice took awhile to come as it was cooked from raw rice to cooked rice.. When the claypot arrived, it looked so big.. But after eating, we both realised we were not that full after all [or was it that both our stomach can accomodate much, much more? xp] Paid my $8 [yes I paid this time around, not like the other time.. haha]

Andy [4/4] said he'll be late, Yuhui's friend Huiyi is on her way.. So we decided to walk around the shops first.. Found the ktv, actually before thursday, I didn't know that there was a ktv in Taman Jurong lols.. Anyways, went to Fairprice and bought some drinks.. We stepped out of fairprice and Andy arrived.. Walked around awhile more and Andy suggested that we "walk in the direction Huiyi is coming from" so that we can meet.. As we reached the lan gaming area, Huiyi called Yuhui and told her she's at Prima Deli..

That's like we just passed it! lol...

We ran there and found her and made our way to the ktv.. Inside, we were served some snacks and fruit and 4 drinks.. The girls had honey water, I had sprite, and Andy had lemon tea..

Had quite alot of fun singing, and all those random moments.. xD Some old songs were also sang, and our rate of choosing the songs [especially the girls] is scary.. 8 pages worth of songs left unsang after we left the ktv.. lols

Went to S11 which was nearby to have supper [it was Huiyi's dinner] An incident happened tho, Yuhui's barely 3 days old handphone flew to the floor.. D:
Its slide part now is "see-saw" like.. D:
She was damn sad and quiet after tt... 

Took 98 home.. @ 11.14, Iris-ed the bus and it said "next bus 17min, subs bus 31min" D:
It came a little over than 17min, Andy alighted first, followed by Huiyi, and then Yuhui and me..

Walked her home cox she 'scared of dark' xp.. And she was damn sad and worried about her phone which she literally fought to get.. Said byes to each other and I made my way to 178 bus stop.. Waited rather long and heng I caught the last bus!! xD


Saturday:

Walked all the way to the coffee shop, thought to myself "maybe I go home bath and then go down help Gary" Walked via the back of the coffee shop and literally shocked and back step a few steps.. Gary and ZhiHao [who was to help] was standing there looking up, then look down at me. I was totally frozen. After I came to my senses.. Found out that they were there to attempt to see which bangala blasted his radio at such unearthly hours [it was near 1am]

My plan to bath etc was smashed.. Went to Gary's house to help him out.. His problematic helmet was solved by my prototype idea and his improvement skills.. [lol dunno why he ah, need one "prototype" idea then he "ohh" and thought of a better idea and then we work on it one.. Like always lols]

Worked on it with Zhihao by using some hot glue and some special clay thingy in 2 tubes [forgot the name] which when mixed in same proportions evenly will harden into a very hard substance and almost impossible to take out from.

He painted the pattern on his sword from 2.30 to 5.30.. Quite hard though.. 

At 4.40 i think, me and ZhiHao went to the coffee shop downstairs to get some breakfast, kaya and butter roti.. xD

Around 5+ Zhihao and me went home to rest.. Gary told me to wake him at 12 in the morning for EOY..

Went home, bathed, used com till 6 and slept.. 

Gary called at 11am. To ask me to prepare etc and get ready blah.. 

After getting some superglue etc and preparing, washing up, getting the stuffs, and getting the correct location of getting the camera back from WeiZhong's sis, went out at 1.15pm liddat. Called Alvin to ask him whether he wanna come with us, cox we need manpower and he dun wan spend transport money, so he agreed..

Getting a cab was hell.. Took us 10 years [actually 30min] to get a cab.. =.=

Went to the bus stop at the church @ Teban and got the camera from WeiZhong's sis and went to Jap sch de bus stop to fetch Alvin and went to Expo.. 

Reached and saw in the boot, the plate of one side of the helmet snapped.. D: Used super glue to glue it.. Gary's friend came at the right time, helped us to take care of the helmet while Alvin and me dressed Gary up..

Took I think 1 hour plus to dress him up and...


Here it is! Kanetsugu Naoe!





Somebody taking pic of Gary.






Gundam lols..

Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi...





Wow many peeps..

Lambo from KHR

Lambo 6, Lambo 16 and Lambo 26 [i think] 


Gary's friends..





I think around this time Shaun approached me.. He smsed me to ask if I was at EOY lol.. I didn't hear it.. D: Anyways, he was there with Rachel [who is not cosplaying this time round] and her friend..]


Star Wars?! lol



Making use of environment.. [behind them are recycling cans in red, yellow and blue too.. xD






I noticed smth.. See the person on the right, she din paint her armpit grey cox i think she thought "Aiya as long as I put my hands down jiu wont see le.." Hands up those who think so.. xD


Masked rider..






erhemsneakedinerhem to the EOY area which costs like $12.. Alvin was tired and wanted to go first, so got the bags and said byes to him..

Young and Adult Nel..


Some dolfies..












Then saw this guy, looks like Gary's character de pattern kind.. Its Acktosh! lol He's finally here.. [After dragging for a few hours..]






Pro sia the stuffs.. 

Got to know some new friends, a girl named Luca and a guy named Chee How

He has this imported-from-Japan phone, cool manx..


Its actl for watching tv in Japan..










Luca.

Me. zz Gary HAD to look in the other direction lols..



Other characters from koei..

Nouhime..



Having pictures taken by professional photographers.














The 2 weapons..

Look at the slippers.. [omg]



When the event ended [at like 7pm] went to help Gary change out and pack everything.. Went BK for dinner.. And chit chatted for quite some time.. Around 9.30pm, damn cui already, so told Gary and friends I'll be going off first.. He stayed to talk and then went to stay over at a friend's place. I went home with Luca and Chee How.

Luca alighted first, then Chee How.. Me slept almost all the way and took 143 home.. Reached home at like 11pm.. Bathed and used com till 4am.. Slept till 1pm today.. D: And finally blogged finish this.. haha xD





No comments: