Monday, December 15, 2008

HongWei Is Falling Down~~~


Went to find Alvin today, with uni.. 

Din uni though.. Borrowed his bicycle and we cycled to west coast park.. Had my lunch there.. Fillet Student Meal..

Cycled around the park, and encountered some mud.. D:

Back to McD to get McFlurry.. Cycled back to his house cox it looks like its about to rain. Heng we got back in time.. 

I WAN LEARN PHOTOSHOP! D:

Anyways, rotted in his room while playing patapon 2 and waiting for the rain to stop.. Felt sleepy after a while, decided to go home.. Wanted to take bus but then decided not to.. Cycled a short distance and dropped off.. zzz Skill lost.. D:

Walked to Jap Kindergarten and cycled abit before crossing the road walking.. Then cross the road again and mounted using the fence.. Cox slippery.. D:

Cycled across the river, into Pandan Gardens and into the small playground.. Went into a void deck, decided to go down a small kerb, only around 3 cm high.. Went and flew off from the back.. Landed on my butt and i think hands too..  Uni flew into the muddy ground.. D: Butt was throbbing pain.. zz

After awhile it just dissipated, dunno why.. Went to the  shops beside the CC to get a can of A&W root beer.. Sat on the bench in the CC to drink.. After that, went to the toilets there to clean my uni.. 

Pushed it to the bus stop at the church as it started to drizzle again.. Took 143 home.. Put the uni back at Gary's hse and went home.. 

Bathed, and went down again to pass him memory card [EOY] and along the way, I fell on my butt thanks to frictionless slippers while walking a frictionless floor.. D: I JUST BATHED!

Passed him the card..

At the staircase landing of my floor, went barefoot and left those cui slippers there. Homed and changed my pants..

Now gotta think of some script and storyboard.. But but but.. Now.. I'm..

Dain Bramaged. D:


No comments: