Friday, December 26, 2008

Yes Man


Wanted to watch Ip Man today.. But we're offered the 2nd row from the front.. zzz
So declined and watched Yes Man instead. Daniel went home cox he only wanted to watch Ip Man. Sorry man, bad hospitality.. D:

Zhihao and me were sianded.. Like.. so bad la.. *sigh*

Damn them.

Went to fairprice xtra to get food, and around 4.15 we went in.. The sign was flashing "Seating Cinema 1" [Ours was 3] Then they decided to walk around abit more while I said "Aiya, it'll flash 3 as soon as you all go." And sure it did, as we're walking, I kept my eye on the sign and then it changed to "Seating Cinema 1, 3." haha don't question my luck! xD

Went in, went toilet, went to seats, watched ads. Jack Neo's Lunar New Year Movie seems interesting.. Its already hilarious, the trailer..

The show, was okok lor, funny at some points.. I'd rather watch Ip Man but Weehao can't make it for the 1800 hours show.. D:

Sianded..


No comments: