Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friggin' Tests and Friends' Funerals.


Just back from MAEC paper.

I have no friggin' idea why I went out to collect the papers.. Peer pressure? Maybe. Or maybe because I forgot that we could leave early...


Stupid decision.


Finished the paper in 15 minutes flat. Checked the paper for fun, changed the answer of one question, and didn't bother to change the others, if any. 

The paper was damn easy, at least to me, and there will be careless mistakes but I couldn't care more.

Well, slept till the one hour mark [the paper was 1.5 hours] when the invigilator announced for those who wanna pass up the papers to pass up. 

Like BSTATS that time,many people went.

Reminds me of the story idea I thought of while rotting at Gary's house yesterday, Zhihao was there also, to help with his sword. I hope I can be of use tonight.. Last night I was redundant.

That story idea has lots of fading scenes and 11 funerals. The 11 people are a group of very good friends from secondary school. Shall not say more, I want to make this video. I can't think of a "moral" behind this story yet, but if I do, it'll be good. If I don't, I'll just call it art. [or just untitled]

Then was rotting all the while, could not sleep already. Bored Bored Bored. Wasted 1 hours and 15 minutes of my life sitting there. Even staring at flying toasters is more interesting than sitting down there. Seriously.

ITB is a force to be reckoned with. It mustn't be underestimated. I will underestimate it.


Oh yea, PETS means Primary English Thematic Series. Just a random fyi..


Fly...


No comments: