Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ITS A WRAP!!!

Nah, stupid ideals pwn me.. My home is a monarchy/communist country. If I were to compare my home's "government" to any government in the world, it would be Singapore. Serious. Its like "you must follow our law/orders" "What I tell u to do u do." "Oppose us and die"

And Laptop out of commission, it dieded. When I press the on button, it will beep a few times and nth will happen. BUT the drive/CPU inside still moves and air still comes out. =/

Yea.


Morning was late, sorry people. Overslept a little and stomachache. Sounds like bad excuse but I swear its true. D:
Filmed in and around Central.. xD My filming skills and directing skills have dropped till negative. zzz
It was rather awkward filming.. Dunno, I feel strange.. Then filmed along the river, suitable sites for filming we just use. Like impromtu.

It was funny sia some of the scenes, and thanks to improntu we managed to insert comical scenes into it. xD

Walked upstream and filmed at quite a few bridges. Then walked to great world city which is our "checkpoint". Cab went to do something while the rest of us rested at Macs. Took bus 75 back to school and continue filming.. The 2nd battery failed me. I charged whole night it still could nt recieve power. It dieded an early death.

Luckily we could complete all of the story scenes before the batts went totally flat.

Editing will be a challenge. With lappy out of commission worse.

Then still got some misc scenes we must film.. wow really must make LMS a success.. xD

And theres the FABM report... T.T





And I finally could exclaim this sentence in joy: Its a WRAP!!!

No comments: