Sunday, December 21, 2008

冬至


Happy Winter Solstice Everyone.. xD

Today was woken up by Gary's call.. To get him the camera and get me the unicycle.. He went sparring while I went back home. Told mum that I'm going out and she says 'Must come back to pray.. Today 冬至." [smth along tt line]

Agreed with her a time I'll be back - 4pm - and went to Alvin's house. Stupid flat tyre.. Can't ride the uni.. zzz
Reached the bus stop and the bicycle shop is not open yet! D: 

Took bus to science centre.. Alvin buying present lol.. After tt, went to the kinetic garden to play with some of the stuffs there.. quite fun.. Reminds me of the times when I was at NJRC..

Bused to Jurong Point, and took the chance to explore the new extension of Jurong Point. ITS HUGE! And they use exactly the same tiles as what Jurong Point used to use, so you can't tell the difference except maybe for the shops.
Loads of food & beverage outlets and retail outlets too.. Seriously needs some time to totally explore it.. Its weekend and it just opened so its really crowded there..

And, saw a shop there with shop name "vivi" xD

Took bus back to Alvin's house and then we went out, the bicycle shop was open.. But the shop doesn't have tyre matching the width of my tyres! All too small.. sianded.

Pumped some air for the fun of it so that I can at least ride abit before it gets deflated, which is pretty quickly.. Anyways, cycled and back at Alvin's house, rotted awhile and went out to check the tyre. Flattened out. D:

Stupid tyre. [and inner tube]

So, I went back home to pray while he went to NP to bball.. Me homed, watch one ep of one piece, surfed net, prayed, and had dinner. THERE WAS CRAB! woohoo, my dad bought live ones, killed them and I reckon he steamed them.. Had one claw.. xD  

Went out again in an attempt to get to the bicycle shop near NP but then Alvin called to say, that the shop is closed.. zz  Went to find him since I was out already.. At the bus stop while waiting for him, some China guy came up to me and ask which bus to Jurong East, in a heavily accented mandarin which I had difficulty hearing.. After understanding the way to there, which was by 97/197 but he said he waited very long so he's rather impatient liao.. haha.. He then had a conversation with me comparing the trains here and in China, which was very different..

He finally got his bus and I had some rest for my straining ears.. Alvin arrived soon after and went his house.. He had dinner while I surfed net.. Then, bused to Clementi for TangYuan cox he doesn't have it at home.. I do, but I just follow and have some.. xD

Anyways, some guy with tattoos all over his skin came up to us and claimed that he's an ex-convict and he has proof to show to us and is peddling pens to us.. Alvin bought in a bid "to shun him off" which he did, I just din want to give money to him, was "tricked" by this indian girl at Bedok station on a week when I was going training.. Talk faster than Amy May and wants 2 bucks. Darn by ears just can't take it but afterwards felt damn stupid.

Afterwards, went to get his fix of TangYuan and I had mine too, 5 sia.. Then we went to Pandan Gardens to rot.. The CC there got some people learning taekwondo so we just sit by the playground and look see lo.. Read finished my Sunday Times and then after a while decided to go home.

Went to the bus stop at the church and Alvin wanted to experience the speed of bus 78 going through factories.. The 1st 78 went by, full to the brim.. zz So decided to wait for the 2nd one as he was rather determined to waste time and experience the speed. 18 minutes went by and the next 78 came, full to the brim.. -.-"  

Decided that he'll get his 78 fix some other time, we waited for some bus which we'll get home with.. Saw Daniel's sis coming out of the church with luggage. She noticed me and we talked abit.. Seems they just came back from a trip from Malaysia.. Bus came, so din get to see Daniel, who was in the church.. lol

Bus home, and had a bath, 8 more TangYuan and now using my computer! xD

Tomorrow HOM.. cui

BUT tomorrow SHALL GO WATERLOO STREET! :D


No comments: