Monday, December 22, 2008

NEW TYRE!!


Went to school with uni and lappy, for HOM project meeting.. Was on the same bus as Joanna and Alvin lol, and the 3 of us were late.. xp   Saw some 03 girls doing project too..

XinYing was the only one there waiting, Xijin is overseas and JianLing if I'm not wrong can't make it, so just the 4 of us.. After we settled lunch, it was sort of a job assigning thing and then its over.. lol

Went back Alvin's house cox he needed to get his aikido stuff, then took 197 to Bugis, where we walked to the shop at Waterloo street.. The tyre cost a freakin' $35! D: The inner tube was $8.. Din have enough $ and no ATM card so gotta loan from Alvin first.. 

YAY got the NEW TYRE!!  Tried it out, and slipped and fell on my feet and slipped somemore before regaining my balance.. Seems that it can't handle slippery tiled flooring too, and my rubber soles are not good for wet weather either.. zz

Went to Bugis Junction cox the hawker near there was under upgrading, so went to get food.. 1st time push my uni inside a shopping centre LOL.. 

Some McDonald's auntie saw me push this just talk to me and say in mandarin "When I was little saw them in circus blah blah.." Yea, circus.. Now its a sport ok? -.-"   Well sometimes we just must heck care some ppl.. zz

Took 960 to his training place at Tanglin CC and I took 154 home.. Cui, dozed off but heng woke up in time as the bus was driving over sungei pandan.. xD

Took a few pics of the uni!


Nice Threads, but wonder how long it'll last..





No comments: