Friday, December 5, 2008

Quizz


I was tagged by WenBin to do this quiz!

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. Then tag 5 people.

01) I used to have a very very [seriously very] bad temper. D: 
02) Every time my hair was long, my dad would shave till botak, this stopped after I wanted to look more normal during sec 1.
03) I wanted to get into NP's Film Sound Video course previously. Thanks [or no thanks] to some incident.
04) I used to have really ridiculous nightmares every night, so much so that I didn't dare to sleep..
05) I like the feeling of deja vu, even though its a little creepy.
06) I like the taste of those children's cough syrup.. D:
07) Singapore is such a HUUUGGGE PPLLLLAAAAACEEE.. I've only been to SengKang this year, and never been to Punggol and many other places.
08) Country Songs and Retro English Songs are FTW!
09) Procrastination is inside me till someone/thing wakes me up then I immediately switch to full gear..
10) I used to chiong my Physics 25 year series [1981-2006 i think] for Os..
11) I was in robotics and participated in NJRC from p4-p6 and once in sec 3.. 
12) Was in editorial board in sec 1-2, then it HAD to split, so become 1st cca media club, 2nd cca editorial..
13) My primary school used to have reservoir run/walk, and the whole length is like, 6km!
14) I am very particular about my greens, too particular actually.. D:
15) I fell down so many times in my life [literally] that I have so many scars on my knees.. [Just fell down yesterday.. D:]
16) Food glorious food!
17) I like philosophical stuffs even though I might not understand them..

Tags: ZhiHao, YingYing, Gary, Yuhui, Darren Ong. [and anyone who wants to do it.. :D]

No comments: