Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"I ran the rainy marathon"


Today went Alvin's hse to finish up the chicken [it was for 4 ppl, so we 2 spread over 2 days to finish] lol

Of course not only this la, tried very hard to study.. Failed.. Called fujitsu and found out how to fix my com.. YAY ITS NOW BRAND NEW WITH NEW SCREEN!! [but its brightness can't be adjusted DDDDDDD::::]

Darren called me to say there may be job on sat.. For the finale of super mum... Hmm... 

Went to sony ericsson get phone, then when step out of elevator din expect to see torrents of pouring rain.. D:

Decided not to hail a cab [which I regret later] and took out classified to cover our heads..

We could only use one hand to hold as Alvin is holding a laptop in his hand and me, an ITB textbook...

The gusts of wind blew my pathetic of newspaper haywire, threw it on the ground and ran and ran and ran and ran to bus stop...... Alvin did so after awhile.. We're both drenched.. D:

Took bus to sch and Alvin was filmed for some NP propaganda [as I like to call it] video and showed some moves of his cca, Aikido, with his friends. Later went to place outside cheers to try to study... Didn't. D: Just mere flipping through slides.. D:

Heng can install microsoft office via the network.. Haha Alvin now my official IT helpdesk lols..

Went home at 10+, reached home at 10+..

Flu still haunting me... *sniff*

Ja

No comments: