Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lessons and Production.


Oh yes.. Forgot to mention..

On fri after Lick My Shoes.. er.. no, after Looking More Splendid, went to find Alvin @ atrium..

There was a person with him, apparently she approached Alvin and asked him to do a survey, I was asked to do also.. Its some erm..  i would say it is a survey to see how savings savvy are teens nowadays.. 

She, who is working part time as insurance seller, told or I should say, reminded us on the financial pitfalls etc.. Savings acc is not as good as it seems.. And she recommended us a savings plan, which is quite good looking, I must say..

Learnt alot la.. We both said thanks lols.. Seriously must thank her..





Anyways, today was a teeny bit more productive than the past 6 days combined. I STUDIED!

I was going on the cycle of -> study, sian, surf net, study, sian, surf net. Apparently the study period was longer than surf net period... But then, as time went by, the study period shrunk while the surf net period dragged into extended sessions.. D:

So I've just finished lecture 3... =/


No comments: