Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Freemounting: 2/N

Today went to school in a super sian mood.. Cox in our "hope world" the gravity was switched off for 1 day and turned on the next day, by then, we were very high up in the sky and without a parachute, smashed to the ground like a humpty dumpty  who fell over the wall...

Simply said, our hopes were raised and smashed in a day.

ITR was crap with Ms. April Ng's crappy and sarcastic tone..

Went to mac, din eat cox of limited $. Played maple instead.. lol

Went back to school and I bought ppc, went to the lecture and after 20min since it started, we were dismissed.. Its a revision lecture and Mr. Ong just told us that what qn what part is from what chapter.. etc.. He was like "Anything I din say will come out, will not come out."

This is the first time our class agreed that we are proud to say "Hey he's my tutor you know?" that kinda thing..

Went to IMM with Alvin and went to G2000 to buy shirt... Mine is $37.10 cox of me din pay attention to the different signs and was mislead... Alvin's is $23.

Played maple at the Mac there and at around 4.40pm, alvin had to go for his Aikido in school.. He went off first, I went off shortly...  Headed down to the library to return books... 

Went home and talked to Gary on msn.. He jio-ed me down to play mhf2 which I long time never played and I long time never touch my psp..

Asked ZhiHao to come down too.. Talked abit and played until we died a collective of 3 times.. Then walked all the way to the temple and Pandan Gardens to watch getai.. The songs and jokes were mostly funny... 

Tried my unicycle on the way back... Then went to the void deck of Gary's block to try to free mount... After N times of falling, 10+ times of hitting my diamonds, I finally did like 2 free mounts + riding of 3m.. Other times I was stuck at the "dead position" so I din count that in...

Well, I sure needs loads of practice... haha



No comments: