Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fixed!

Went to National Library today. Joanna sported new haircut which she says gals say its gd, guys say its bleah. I said uh-uh [coupled with waving finger]. lol

Seached basement for plugs to no avail. Went to 5th floor look for XingXian. He with Fabian and Qingfu. The gals sat outside beside a pillar with plug which XingXian say will be chased off by security guard. It came after about 20min. Went inside the study area to use laptops. XingXian helped me fixed my laptop! THANKS MAN!

Suern and Derek arrived later. After which my com was fixed. Joanna left 1st cox of Ballet class at 3pm. The other 4 gals went off at 4pm after finalising stuff we needed to do. Went to sit with the BAcommers! lol 

One third rotted one third looking at my revived laptop one third doing work.

Went to eat at a food centre nearby. Had tze char. Which costs XingXian, Suern and me $5.3333 each.. lol..


Some pictures. [Even though "some" is never a good word to describe my number of pics.. xp]


Some "heart" i "drew". Will improve in skill of "drawing air". xDD

My grp.

Random sepia intercontinental hotel.

XingXian.

Fabian.

Derek.

Aiyo... Suern the sunflower! xD

XingXian and Qingfu.

Played with the lift and saw magnificent sight.

wahh.. made by a plane.





Some spamming of pics..

Random antenna i saw while waiting for food.

Taken by Qingfu. Hmm.. gloomy? [ARGH CANT THINK OF CAPTION!]



Anyways, shall memorise to my best brain extent the script tmr and visualise a successful presentation..

Wish me luck ppl! xD



No comments: