Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some pics from some days...

Heyy people!  BCOMM today was erm... okay-ish but funny at some parts due to humourous classmates.. lol


This was taken 2 days ago.. FINALLY took the signage with the T!! And I think it looks great.. lol

Went to this Rail Mall yesterday to have lunch, the shop not open yet, went to Al Ameem, and ate.. Had 3 pratas and 1 horlick dinosaur..

 
 
The above pics sums up my boredom after presenting my part yesterday...

Today after BCOMM celebrated an early birthday for Wendy.


Ze cakes.

Ze part of TR01 [+ some of TR02]

Same as above, but singing birthday song!

Ze cakes..

Ze birthday girl and ze cakes.. xD


Kawaii-ne! lolol


Im so broke now that I had to borrow money from Alvin to buy lunch today... High metabolism pwning me..

Went home and after dinner, had durians! Wah today's durians that my father bought from Sheng Shiong is damn good quality can!  Seeing the yellow colour of the durian flesh already tells us its good, tasting it proves it! Now my mouth is full of durian smell! *ahhhhh~*

Went to Gary's house to play mhf2.. Long time no play sia.. He looted acc items from me.. well, wadeva, im the gold mine anyway.. Goldmine to be tapped on and must not be saved! hahaha

I want to unicycle!!!!!! ARGH! withdrawal symptoms!!

No comments: