Monday, July 14, 2008

Presentation

Well.. Had presentation today.. And I pwn myself big time. Was thinking to my self before i left the house "I think i forgot something, whats that ar?" Couldn't think of it, and left the house.

Reached school, then realised. "OH SHIT! MY LEATHER SHOES!"

Tried to flag a cab, to no avail.

Presentation. Must be lack of preparedness on my part. Worse was my thoughts, kept thinking negative thoughts, which combined led to my crappy presentation on my part. Sorry team.

Emo-ed the day away. 

BSTATS lecture din listen. Which is no good.

Rotted in the library for around 3 hours before meeting Matt, who was also in the library.

Did CATS. luckily had a quite good idea out. If not, GG.

Thoughts are killing me! Talked with Constance via msn.. And my mind wasn't in the correct state.. Kept thinking about thinking and thinking about thoughts.. ARGH!! 
Shall think about this strange situation..


No comments: