Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The day, I discovered something.

Hey ppl.. Today have pics also! I cant stop my impulse... lol

Woke up in morning and saw pweetyy sky.. lol. pointed up, but wrong angle results in above.. But i like.. lol

"cleaner" shot

The friendly bangala cleaners who clean up for other bangalas who drink and leave glass bottles lying around.. They collect and put them at these recycling points. How friendly! But, why doesnt the recycling service contractor come and clear? Haii.. 1stly is cost problem, 2nd is the expectation tt Singaporeans dont recycle  much, and so dont need frequent trips... Haii

During lunch at pine's cafe. [l-r] Weiwei, Reuben, XianQing and Marcus

[l-r] Marcus, Amy and Alvin.

See Reuben's new hairstyle! lol

[l-r] Rais, Weiwei, Reuben..

Boredness created this.

Rais eating his fish and chips.. Came after we all finished our meal and after Rais went to ask about his order... They in the end compensated something after we hint, not really hint, we blatantly told the person compensate la.. lol

The mango pudding Amy said was Almond [by smelling it]

Another random..

...

Menu.

No pudding.

Taken from the inside..

Some cloud i noticed..

Not enough contrast i guess.

I like this shot.. Dunno why...



The ticket that I have left after last year's NDP rehearsel... Kept it to remind me... Hope history doesnt repeat itself again.. Cox i got 2 tix for this year's NEshow, which is this sat.. xDDD


Went to Gary's house and he told me he got the tix. I went to help him with his cosplay costume, which is due this sunday...
Help to glue some stuff..
Read his convo with his friend.. Understand theory but practical is far far far more difficult to do.. And I dont want to lose any friendship becox of it, or is it a worthwhile risk? I don't know..


Went home, scolded for no reason by my father.. On laptop put on headphones = Play game meh? I listening to music and i put headphone so as not to interrupt him listening to news. And when I put his cup of water in the kitchen, after he went in, he came out and forcefully slammed the headphone until it came out and asked me what happened, around the cup is a pool of water which i did not make and he ASSUME i did, which he always ASSUMED.. He is always right. Like in this comic i saw: A woman talking to a man, the man says "You think I think im always right? Thats where you're wrong!"  He threatened to me by saying he wants to smash my laptop with a chair, keep saying "不爽啊?很久没有被打了啊?" Cant stand him.. F***ing IDIOT.. ASSUMER..

Now reading monopoly notes cox i now dam pissed off for being scolded for something i did not do. Now you should noe why i dont tell my parents i boughta unicycle? 

"............................................................................................................................................................"






No comments: