Thursday, July 3, 2008

HISTORY REPEATED. REQUESTING TIME PORTAL AND LUCK.

Title is the purpose statement of the rest of the post.

Well, maybe not. Cox i got some news.

Good News, the pic i asked Yulian to help me participate [Her name, my pic, lol] and we got in! 

WOOTS!

The good news lasted for 4 min.

The next sms said that we got in because of low, low, low number of participants. 7 to be exact. yes, SEVEN.

So, all went in... lol..

The next bad, badder, baddest, worst. Any words to describe hellishly bad news. Diablolically... BAD...

Was appealing for someone to go with me.. Found a person.. My friend Gary now says he got another friend whom he promised before asked him for the tix and now i'll have to go to see NDP alone again... ... ... ... ... ...


SIANZ.....................................................................
.................................................................................


Hopes dashed so quickly... 


HIstory repeated itself. I didnt want tt to happen. I wanted to MAKE HISTORY, at least in my own life....   



No comments: