Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sense of achievement.

Well went to practice my unicycle in the morning while Yulian practiced her skates.. Sorry Yulian and Daniel for being so terribly late.. Shiok sia! Cycled like a long distance, learnt how to turn right, left turning learning in progress.. Glad that i din lose my touch even after nearly 3 months of not riding a unicycle nor a bicycle.

The one

wheel that I rode on for like 1.5 hours. Hookworm tires.

I wonder how Shaun rides it from Lakeside to Kembangan + 2 rounds of eastern park connector in 2 days. Thats like i think at least 60km in total..

Black bird

Searching for prey i guess..

Sepia

The old days. Even though its not the place where i played when i was a child.

Some lock

where people don't even care about.. At least not me.. xD

Past in the present.

Its amazing how sepia or B&W can change the mood for a picture totally. Some pics lower in this post illustrates that.

Since when

Did it become B&W? lol


Went to jurong east to meet Ruth and made my way to Woodlands to meet with Yvonne to discuss project. Matt and WaiYeong weren't free. So yea, decided not alot of things.. Its very annoying. My brain isn't really working now. Needs it to work tmr. If not doom day..


The moon

could not sleep and so rose up early. [Its arnd 4pm]

Random clouds.

More! More! More random clouds.

lalalalalalalalala

That streak of a cloud looks magnificent.

Colour.

B&W

Colour yet again.


Sepia


Colour does set the tone of a picture.. I have tons to learn still..
Unicycling also has tons to learn. This unicycle shall be used as frequently as possible to practice. Still cant put at home yet, or should I say, I dare not bring it home yet. Its either "get that out" or my possibly angry father will destroy it.

Now its seeking refuge at Gary's house. Thanks to him I did not need to bring it around all the way to woodlands. Maybe this is good. "Absence makes the heart fonder" may work here. If its at my home, I might get complacent, which I don't want to happen. Shall learn, learn, learn. Practice, practice, practice. It doesnt makes perfect, but at least I get better.

Andrew Matthews once said in his book: "The best time to quit is when you have succeeded." His example is like this: Imagine you are a property agent. You have been not closing deals. You want to give up. But, think about it, do your best to close some deals, then decide whether to quit or not. Because you do not know if being a starving agent is better/worse than being a successful one. Same goes with piano, until you learnt how to play some tunes, you wont know if its fun or not. As he said "Most people quit too soon"

Learnt many lessons in primary school. Especially the one about quitting. Deep regrets. But whats done cant be undone, so it shall be an episode in my life to remind me.

Mediacorp's lesson... These adults are so... indirect. Coupled with my bad "listen between lines" skill, led to my fall.. Or at least my unknowing-ness of "what went wrong?" and the day when I crashed the whole system and had to restart everything, followed by the producer's call to me while I was on the bus "为什么 digitise 不完?" is the day where I know my AP days are over. I had nothing to argue when Anne called me. My words were stuck. Me, a teenager, had tons to learn, reading btw the lines is one i've yet to really grasp, which led to my downfall.If they had told me in the face. If I had told them to tell me in the face.

But.. Had no courage to ask them to summon the courage to "hurt" my "young" heart. I'd rather they scold me for my own good. But its an adult world out there anyway. Its a rat race out there.. They "expect" you to learn. Dammit, why does this world expects us to know what we dont know?

A recent newspaper article shows that the rat race starts for toddlers. When they have "enrichment classes" for babies... Thats.. so sad. Childhoods are ripped away by "enrichment classes" and tuition. Saddening.


[edit] Went to be a good boy and install updates for my com. Restarted. Logon screen typed my password and voila! 2 sentences came out that says "user profile cannot be loaded." blah blah blah clicked the OK button and it logs out. attempting to login again rewards me with the same, heart wrenching message. Went to safe mode. It has no sound, which means no music, which means if i dun reply u fast enuff in msn, its not my fault cox i cant hear! And now screen resolution stuck at 800x600

NEEDS EXTERNAL HARD DISK TO BACK UP AND REFORMAT THIS BLOOODY COM ONCE AND FOR ALL

so how? WHY? well, there maybe no answer to why, it may not matter why..
"Not a disaster, a learning experience." Its hard to accept that. Now needs to back up my precioussss music and even more preciousssssssssssssss PICTURES!
The permanance of the lens might be gone forever if i do not act fast enough. Its already terminal stage of this "cancer" and have to salvage...

HELP! SOS! ... _ _ _ ...


My wishes did not come true this time around. Must be the sledgehammer at work.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........................................................

T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T








Saddening

Saddening

Saddening
Saddening
Saddening
Saddening
Saddening
Saddening
Saddening
Saddening


No comments: