Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today in B&W

Went KFC and Macs today to study.. KFC to eat. Macs to eat and study.. Constance came to do her amath.. Me trying to concentrate to do bcomm.. Had some assistance from her on the phrasing of words in my script.. Powerpoint only pictures except for citations though.
Haven't got to practicing and memorising yet..

Today didn't take alot of pics, well not outside as I din really had the feeling to snap some pics...
Spammed alot of pics at home of my hamster though.. cox its so fast and furry.. lol

Constance, 1st time see her in a skirt other than school skirt.. lol

KimFang was there to study too.. Maggie wasn't there at snap time. xD

2 blobs of McFlurry dripped by careless Constance... xD

My hamster..

I seem to not be able to bring my hand out of the way huh..

Its scratching in the corner of the cupboard...


Haha, i like this pic.. now my wallpaper.. xD


Tomorrow going to Toa Payoh stadium to unicycle! To practice and hone my skills. MUST DO A ROUND AROUND THE STADIUM UNASSISTED AND ON THE SADDLE!!!!
Hope to take pictures..




No comments: