Thursday, July 31, 2008

BCOMM 1 over; BCOMM ain't.

Today woke up dam early.. Went Gary's house to get my unicycle, chatted abit..  Went Alvin's house, alone. Navigated my way by landmarks and some um, points to note, like his house face a junction and the like.. He was still half awake when I called him. He was like shock when he heard I already reached his house!   I not so easy get lost de k?   

Anyways, mapled for a few minutes and went to cycle, he on his 2 wheels and me on my one wheel.. Cycled around the estate and parks... Free mounted at least twice.. Went to the hawker centre with lots of stares.. Had chicken rice and sugar cane drink.. Cycled back... Then went to school,  missed a 154.... =.=  Then was late.. Dragged down TR01's score.. sianded... Alvin's presentation dam funny. Weiwei's she forgot some lines i think.. lols HuiFang wore high heels which i thought were abit too high.. And Reuben's delivery was smooth la! sad Joanna and XianQing and Leanne not here to laugh.. xDD

Went blk 51 cox Alvin wanna get the McDonald's compliementary cup from a friend, and this week's sport is his favourite, basketball. Went to ourspace, met Azreen, Wee Teng and friend. [sry i dunno how to spell ur name]  Talked abit, saw some gross images, crashed 2 internet explorers using my pro blog... xD

Went to give the consent form... The TRM camp one tts gonna waste 3 days of our holidays.. lols
Went back to Alvin's house to get my unicycle.. Found out my newspaper is not with me, I panicked. Cox I havent read and parents oso wanna read... The 7-11 and provision shop at west coast there dun hav anymore cox its like 6pm le...  Went to teban, the bus ride was agonizing. 

Holding my uni, on 2nd floor, STANDING UP. And my head had to tilt to one side due to my height...  After what seems like an eternity, got off at the market there and checked the 7-11 there.. THERE IT IS! The LAST one! Bought it and pushed my uni towards home..

Went by an ulu path so tt i can uni abit.. I think I subconsciously forced myself when in dead position and flew off uni.. Landing in some sand.. Right arm scratched. Left knee got internal injury... Shld be bruise...  1st time after buying this uni and fall so badly, and at least 1 year since my major fall which led to my both knees and one elbow bleeding profusely, from unicycle too... LOL

Went Gary's and saw him play the 1st RTS game tt hit the market, DUNE 2000, it looks like red alert and the like, only more 2D 3D kinda game.. I seriously dunno how to describe...  Went home to bath and buy dinner... 

The oreo chocolate sold near my house is more value and cheaper than the one sold in NP lor!!! 

NP: $1.80, oreo and chocolate powder etc crushed
TB: $1.50, oreo and chocolate powder etc crushed, OREO PIECES ON TOP OF DRINK! xD


No comments: