Monday, September 22, 2008

Zombie cosplay and stupid assumptions.


Today wake up at like 6+am, but i slept at 4+am, which made me freaking tired.. Washed up and walked to take bus 97.. Reached there unexpectedly early, like 8am.. But I start work at 9am.. -.-

So rotted in the canteen until around 9am then proceeded to ballroom. Thanks to the already set tables from the night before, and somemore have same pax, we din need to take extensions etc.. So took the table settings and set the tables.. Some florist were outside ballroom using a significant amount of space to make the flower arrangements for the event. The flowers itself are damn nice so I reckon they are quite rich.

Seeing the cooks making small coconuts and putting soup inside, I thought "woah they must be damn rich to provide individual portions of soup, in a coconut!" 

Anyways, was damn tired while working, like half dozing off half walking, like zombie etc... The "wake-up point" was when I was setting the table standing up, my body, mind, brain went SHUT DOWN. So I was like tilting to my left, guided by gravity, onto some chairs and my hands knocked on some show plates, luckily din knock them off.. The noise jolted me awake immediately and the auntie near me chuckled "Woke up already?" in mandarin.

I was 101% wide awake. Like so embarrassed.. Yea, but I brought it upon myself.. By sleeping late..

Anyways, set up was ok, then went to have lunch and came back to continue set up before we went to do other stuffs, I was with another guy to make the setting of the reception area.. Set up and slacked awhile before having dinner.. 

The wedding dinner had rich food. Like the cold dish already has chicken, duck and pork, plus some prawn roll i think. The coconut soup smells marvellous, but I can only see, can't taste.. ):
That Mr. S today damn kaobei again.. Its like the first column de name is the leader ma, so I was like looking for the other guy as our names were like [hisname/myname] Then that Mr. S came, looking very irritated or something, pointed at me, "He is the leader, NOT you." Of course I know cox that guy's name is the first first one ma.. -.-"

That Mr. S also damn biased according to some accounts from colleagues... 

After that, we cleared most stuffs and midnight struck, gals were told to go first, guys who were not OT were told to get one extension each, put it in the store and we can say byebye, idea thanks to leilei... Anyways, went chiong for extension, its like one of the easiest extensions I've ever carried thanks to the carrot dangling and says "HOME"

Cleared and chionged to change, drink water, and take bus home..

West today has many people. So was split into 2 buses. Xuanyi, who was working, lives at Pandan Gardens, which is like a stone's throw away from Teban Gardens. So I thought I was to board the same bus as her. At ECP, the driver ask who is the Teban one who is supposed to take the other bus. My heart sank.... -______________________________________-|||

WHY MUST I ASSUME?!                          *^%#%^$%&*^(^%*~#%+)(&^$#@!~!@$

ASSUMING IS BAAAAAD. MUST REMEMBER! *slaps self*

But logically speaking, Pandan and Teban should be tied together as they are close to each other, and when I mean close, it is very close. Sianded during the ride, except for some parts, which the violent driver maneuvered corners and etc like a racer and went over humps like it was a normal road. Xuanyi was like screaming at each bump and corner... Now I know what they meant when they said Xuanyi screamed like mad in some HK rollercoaster... 

Some people who worked today: Oliver, who 1st day tio OC liao, so lucky, I never OC before lo...   Seetoh and Daohui, all from TR03. Then theres WeeTeng, Xuanyi, Ulrig, AoXiang, Rebecca, and some people whose names I've forgotten.. Sorry

That goodbye wave is like so, so, so.. Indescribable, yet so like heartache... Or am I (mis)interpreting too much... I hope what I think is what it is trying to convey... AHHHHHHH mind in a whirl...


No comments: