Monday, September 1, 2008

Skill loss..

Today went to NP for that briefing on TRM camp. As usual, some of us were late, including me lol... But at least I went..   My group, Bowser, has only half of the members turning up... -.-"
Our buddy group, which form our "ride" called Battle Budgy, is called Wario and all of them turned up..
Marcus, Ivy and Weiwei are in that group, Xinying is in my group but she din come. Then Wario has the most of our OG de grpmates luh.. Theres Weihuang, HuiShan, Xuanyi, Lilin and Mike.
Plus me and Matt in Bowser and "BB" will have 7 xmen 9 de ppl lols...

Settled some stuffs and went home.. Went to dapao food for Gary and me and went his house eat.. Then went home rot abit before going out with him to Dhoby Ghaut. The bus card which he just add value yesterday, when checked with the person at the mrt station, expired yesterday.. D:

So he had no choice but to say byebye to his sec sch card and buy a new adult ezlink card.. Upon reaching Dhoby Ghaut, I went plaza sing to have a haircut and he went for his modelling interview at Dhoby Xchange.  He waited for like 1hr45min before getting interviewed, from 4.15 to 6pm... Me was cutting hair, then bought something to eat, then went Dhoby Xchange to roam around, saw some S&W mates and talked abit..  Then we parted ways and I went the supermarket to roam and explore the merchandise there...

Then when he finally finished his interview, met at the ljs and ate dinner before proceeding to the LAN shop which I long time never go.. Met Zhihao and his Aunt on the way, actually, outside the building lols.. They went there to pool.. Pro sia.. xD
Then in the lan shop, I kena pwn BIG TIME in battlefield 2, kena pwn BIGGER TIME in Starcraft, and Age Of Empires 3 was okok..

Lost skill in these games.. Haii..

Tmr go work! Muz settle all debts! xD

No comments: