Friday, September 19, 2008

Some update.. (:


Yo peeps! lol

Some days of emptiness as you can see,so I shall update! :D

Wednesday went to Dhoby Ghaut with Gary cox he had an interview at Park Mall at a modeling agency.. I rotted at a food outlet reading Life which is talking about ABBA, yay! lol ABBA is nice music you know...  The food there was okok.. 

He finally came at 45min later.. Gave him directions, and voila, he's here! He had his lunch while I continue reading my papers.. Went to Paradiz Centre LAN again, to play TD elements.. Quite nice except the last part.. D:
Samtaro came soon after and we had CS, at a map called HDB.. Its at Chua Chu Kang ave something block 472. If I remember correctly... Then we played Battlefield, the online server was down, so we played with bots.. D: The bots are stupid.. Very.. -.-"

Later went LJS to eat then we went home..

Reached home and used com till like 2am in the morning.. Before sleeping did some crunches and woke up at 5.30am with the aid of an alarm clock but felt uber refreshed.. Dunno if it is really refreshed or something.. Cox I remember dreaming or something and I threw my pillow like for dunno what.. lol

Went ShengShiong to stock up on food which I would eat on the journey to work, and walked all the way to the bus stop to take bus 97.. After the zebra crossing, was about 50m of sprinting as the bus was coming... Heng I got into the bus..

The upper deck of the bus is full of RV students, each taking the window seats, there were no window seats because of them.. D: lol So I din eat and read newspapers until they got off.. Then had bread.. Reached the bus stop and walked in.. 

Started at 8am and 1st hour was damn slack as I had nothing to do.. Just stand-by.. Then was asked to get fish-bowl but got to the wrong store.. D: Then was told to stand-by at the lifts to guide guests to their respective meeting rooms.. Daniel came at 9am and stand-by at another meeting room.. Then went to get some monkey cage with Daniel and got 5300 napkins to send to laundry.. It filled up one and a half of the biggest monkey cages.. 
Had lunch and then went to get some cartons of drinks for the chill rooms.. Then we got some dry stuffs and sauces for F1. One batch, for Singapore Flyer, is put into a monkey cage and cling-wrapped, the other one for Paddock Club, is put into chill room and cling-wrapped.

Cleared some of the rooms etcetcetc and yadda yadda yadda [lazy to elaborate] and knocked off at midnight.. And by the way, lost my already spoilt badge so lost $6 of income.. T.T
My $104 became $98.... Sian..

At least work was not so stress... But will chiong work from saturday to wednesday, then will be F1... Woots!


No comments: