Sunday, September 21, 2008

Work and Ramblings.



Today started work at 5.30pm.. Reached at like 4pm and rotted in the locker room until 4.30pm when the canteen opens.. Waited half an hour before we can take food.. Saw Wenbin, who is here for her first day. Showed her to office to get her badge then I went ballroom..

Tonight was a wedding. Was team leader again, with a new comer guy and 2 experienced ladies. Luckily it was chinese set. Unluckily, I have 2 tables which have 8 and 2 vegetarians respectively. So picked up quite alot. 4th course had stoppage so stand around looking at video.
The slideshow, which shows in pictures what happened from the morning, has very very nice pictures, but of course since they are taken by professional photographers.. The couple and their parents came into the ballroom, proceeded to the dance floor to dance a short while before proceeding with 3 speeches..

The next 4 courses were okok.. Then was clearing up. that guy, I shall call him Mr. S, is such an ass. I was not slacking and he told me to go over and say "Next time I see you slacking, I will tell the manager, not that I want to ban you or something."  Yea right, your between the lines is read by me already can. I think I pia finish F1 and will not show up again. No wonder WeiZhong said he don't want to go back to see those faces of those people. Now I understand.

SIAN LA! He told me go over as I was holding some napkins. I was passed by the new comer guy, he don't know where to put the napkins. I was trying to guide him. Then labeled "slacking". Am I wrong as team leader to guide a new comer? He said I need to prioritise what is important first, glasses or napkin. His kind of attitude, I had had enough. Just listen, act guai cox his kind of attitude won't take in any reason as it will be labeled "excuse".

When I was pia-ing he also can't see, then just stand down there do nothing, very hardworking la. #&^%*^$#%@$%#^&$*


No comments: