Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gym?


Today rolled around in my bed since like 9am to wait for the call from Zhihao to ask us to come down to bball.. In the end I drifted off to lalaland and woke up at 10.50pm.. Called Zhihao and he said he was about to play badminton with Ryan.. D:   
I said we'll meet at 11.15pm.. I called Gary to wake him up then he was like wtf, so late le? Go gym train wad shit? lol 
I met Gary at around 11.15pm and called Zhihao. He was engrossed in his badminton that he forgot the time lol.. So Gary and I went to his block downstairs and waited, meanwhile eating bread and snack for breakfast..

Zhihao finally came down and we proceeded to take bus 30 go jp.. Halfway through the journey, Gary's friend called him to say that their meeting time is pushed forward.. D:
So in the end he went to meet his future boss and Zhihao and I proceeded to the stadium at jurong west to meet up with Huiyock and the others.. Saw Jeffrey and PinKoon there..

After going up and down a few times, finally got to the gym and tried almost all the facilities there lol.. The only true exercise I had is running for 13min and some machine which I do 3 sets of 15..  Muscles ache like hell.. Partly due to the  aches during work and partly cox of the machine..  

\EDIT

Then I went to the weighing scale. Actually its a weighing and height machine. My weight increased by *gulp* 5 grams.. From 52.85kg to 52.90kg.  :/
Height-wise I've grown *GULP* 1.5cm! 5 months since my checkup I've grown 1.5cm.. Now 184.5cm.. Shit man I must grow sideways! ARGH!!!

EDIT.

At around 2.15pm, we proceeded to Pioneer Mall to have lunch.. Zhihao had vegetarian food while Huiyock had fries and a very watery red bean soup, which suck totally.. Even I can cook better than them lol.. Why add water and save a few beans when they cost so little? siao man..
I had ba cho mee and tau suan which was not gooey but watery.. D:  Sianded by tau suan, but not as much as the red bean soup...

Said byes to Huiyock [he live just beside Pioneer Mall lol] and Zhihao and I went to jp and went our separate ways. He went home and I went work via mrt.

Reached there too early - 4pm for work that starts at 5.30pm - and rotted in the locker room and then went to the cafeteria to rot till 5pm, when I had my dinner.. I din had much space in my stomach though, due to the tausuan and ba cho mee still inside..

Work was briefing of the event, which is Singapore Media Awards. Wah lao the gals din listen to instructions lo.. Normal table put 5 butter and VIP table is 1 per pax. All the tables were 3 per table.. I go double check with manager.. Heng sio.. If I din they'll get it from i dunno who liao..   Then gt one smart person go pour water in white wine glass instead of the red wine glass... -.-" Luckily it was a small problem..  

Then some of us guys are told to move some buffet table setting.. I moved one w/o paint, yay!
But good things don't last. I was told later to move one ridden with wet paint back to where we got it from.. D:   
So in the end my hands are all paint and so is my shirt, but shirt heck la, cox not I wash.. xp
Scraped the paint of with soap and fingernails...

Dinner was alright, just some SK here and there.. The turnover was a disaster zone with some hope... I could carry an extension cox everyone was doing so! Wow, changes in circumstances really change you in one way or another lol..
Then I was assigned chair mover.. Moving chairs is easy for me! Don't know why though.. Moved alot with a few others before we were stuck, no space..
So we moved to the back. Then this girl came to us and tell us to move the chairs in the front to the middle.. I said we'll do it but in a short while, cox we're still orientating the chairs at the back lest they fall.. She dunno where sot, go complain to a captain.. -.-"

We moved as she told and nothing happened lol..

Finally cleared the storeroom of chairs and at the same time we were told to go home! xD

Today's extension "saga" taught me really that circumstances can and will change people.. xD


No comments: