Friday, September 26, 2008

SPORE IS FUN!


SPORE the GAME is FUN! xD  SPORE like S'PORE! ok no link.. 

Today woke up dam late, like 1+pm.. Used computer for awhile before going to jurong west area to look for shoes... Took bus to jurong east then look at map then took 335... On the way called banquet office to book next week and they had no more slots!! ARGH!!! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY............... T.T                            

Reached and finally found one shop, but the front is tight but length just right... Seems my feet have grown too long for my own good... D:  The boss said the show will widen in time to come.. So, just bought the shoes at $23.90, the boss give me $22 even though I din bargain, good right? XD    The other shops either did not had my size, or were too expensive... D: One pair was $69.90.. D:

Bought Gatsby deodorant, recommended by Gary. xD

Then took bus 198 to clementi area before taking bus 154 to kap. Went to the cold storage for fun.. Wanted to buy some food but then changed my mind.. Went to McDonald's to get my dinner and met Ulrig and his dance peeps there also.. 

Thought about alot of things, cox I'm like alone.. lol
Thinking is good though, hadn't been able to sort out my thoughts over this past week. Was working like mad, and tomorrow till monday wee hours will be in the hotel. Yes, I will be like staying at my hotel, but not in the guest rooms la, they'll be filled with tourists anyway cox of the F1... Anyway, hope I can camp there for 3days 2nites as I work super early, 8.30am tmr and 10am the next 2 days. Till at least 1am of course. 

Guess I'll have to go out and do the loads of things I never did over the past week next week...

Hope to go out...


No comments: