Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WorkWork

Went to work in the morning via 97.. I thought I was going to be late when I was relatively early.. Reached there at 9.36am for work at 10am. Worked at M-floor..  My ears are failing me as I misunderstood the manager's instructions and cleared things I wasn't supposed to clear.. D:
Kena scolded like F--- and then was sent off to lunch... 

After lunch went to clear and pack some stuffs from the other meeting rooms. One of the event is Mitsubishi de regional higher-ups' meeting. Most of them are Japanese cox their names are displayed in front of their seat. Then some were Chinese Singaporeans. Pro was the outside usually has Straits Times as newspaper. Today, additionally to The Straits Times, theres the japanese business paper, which obviously splashed all over the headlines is the resignation of Japan's Prime Minister, Yasuo Fukuda.

Anyways, walked alot today around the 3 floors of the staff-accessible hotel. Dinner time at 5pm met Amar and Ulrig. Talked abit and then went back to work.. Then it was all walk and slack and walk and work and walk. [You get the drift.]

Finally knocked off at 9pm but had to wait for stupid bus 97 at stupid bus stop w/o shelter nor seats till 10pm.. -.-"  Finally sit in bus but leg too long so extend to 2nd seat. Then at harbourfront bus stop this auntie just squeeze and sit down.. =.= I jus bend my legs up to the next seat [aiya dunno how to say, but many teens do this nowadays..]
Tell the auntie "my leg too long le" Then her attitute like change or smth "haha yealo"
Me lazy to do anything as was dam tired and was gong gong due to sleeping on the bus lol..

Reached home! Finally let my legs rest abit..

No comments: