Sunday, August 31, 2008

COMEX 08 [Sunday]

Today went to COMEX alone.. 

Bought some snacks and a drink and walked all the way to take 97. The bus arrived soon after and enjoyed my food and drinks on the bus.. :o
Reached suntec city. The Place was full of people. But not as many as I expected though lol...
The only squeezy part is the escalators. They were slow and everyone was squeezing to get on the escalator...

Went straight to the 6th floor, got the M2 for my dad, one pair of in ear earphones for $9.90 and external hard disk for $149. Wanted to buy 500gb de, but the 640gb's price dropped to what I could afford so I bought the 640gb one..

Went to 4th floor and greeted Gary. Paiseh suddenly had a call so couldn't talk to you. Saw him moving boxes and boxes of printers.. He say saturday no business, I say sunday then will have. It happened.. xDD

Walked all the way to plaza singapura. On the way saw the participants of the Nike 10k race or smth. Thought I got lost but Im on the right track all along! xD -pat for my good sense of direction- xD

Reached there and walked one whole round before seeing Daniel and his mum making their teddy bear. Shiok luh.. I also wanna learn! 
Left them while I went to look for Shaun in the mrt control station, passed me my unicycle and went to the NE line's platform to talk abit before he had to go. Then rotted while waiting for Daniel to come and meet me. Curious stares is commonplace... -.-" Haiz

Reached Jurong East and was told that Yuhui is coming to the NTUC there, so we waited and then saw Yuhui and her brother. Wah her brother grow until almost one head above her le... xD
Daniel passed the bear to Yuhui and we parted our ways. The bear that he learnt can rotate the head and all limbs de lo... NICE!

Ate waffle, went his house to get one piece [300+++ episodes and going] and went home..


No comments: