Wednesday, October 1, 2008

F1 Pics! and work..


I'm seriously smiling as I type out this post.

The pictures have been emailed to me! YAY! Only thing I am not satisfied with is the uber low resolution of the pics... 80-90kb wad kind of quality sia.. D:

Our group shot. [l-r from front] Mingyu, Xinkai, forgot-his-name-but-he-is-coffee-boy, Lian Yin, Tammi, Yan Bin, Yan Mei, Jolene, Lay Sing, Elda, Cherie, Anand, Puvana, Me and Yongfa.

Accidental shot I guess, while we're preparing for fun shot..


xDD  ok the front 2 guys can be censored on request.. xp

Oya, during working that time found out that forgot-his-name-but-he-is-coffee-boy and Lay Sing are from the same sec sch as me... lol.. They're one year older than me la.. But I didn't see them around lol...




Anyways, Today worked at ballroom. Finally the roads are opened, as usual walked at the back of the ballroom and sneaked a peek at what I'm gonna see later. Its super high class. With glass dangling from above and some chandeliers here and there. The whole sides of the ballroom are replaced with some roman building style decor, made of styrofoam as I realised later.

My group has 4 tables which makes a line instead of the usual cluster kind of arrangement, which I at first thought would be a troublesome part.. Seems that it isn't.. 

Got to know more people today as some newcomers too etc.. Thanks to Andrew, our captain, that our operation was smooth throughout. We have to serve the guests at each table at the same time, which means we must be synchronised.. So we line up and pickup our food like primary school kids, only this time to serve people.. 

It is a magazine called Prestige that is holding its eighth anniversary ball. Which is effectively a D&D. The dance part did not see many people dancing. Actually at its climax only 8 people were dancing..

The start of the ball had this violin ensemble of like 10 musicians with different sizes of "violin" which is like violin, cello, viola etc... Then theres this performance by this woman who pulls herself up a very long length of cloth to a height and do stunts.. Then is singing by a guy whose singing is very good! I enjoyed it too... lol Even though I'm serving the guests, my ears are still open, so the music was a relieve to the small stress..

All in all, today was quite slack in work as we all split our work. But of course not as efficient as during F1!  

I wonder when we will have a meeting up session... Better sooner than later! xD



No comments: