Friday, October 24, 2008

Not as crap photos


Tsk, Britain just had to pass the bill on the very controversial human-animal stem cell research. Which allows them to put human nuclei into animal cells to create stem cells to aid in finding cures for chronic diseases etc.. But if, I dunno for sure, but if there's a loophole, the scientists might attempt to make chimeras, which are hybrid human and animal creatures.. D:  Seriously we'll just have to see how this turns out.. There is nothing we can do about it [as in all governments, do they seriously listen to their people? nope, and its the truth. ] so we'll just have to see....

Anyways...

Well, well, I think I shall start on LMS today ba.. Was better lo.. Must say an angry story a group.. Then alot of stuff to be done by next week. I have no idea how and where to start. D:

Just this module is giving me headaches. The others how sia...


Then went to atrium to rot while waiting to start..

Took pics.. Heng today a teeny bit brighter.. But when the last contestant, Hongwei sang, he had movements [altho I cant blame la cox his method of expressing the song also] coupled with dimmer light, bobian gotta use flash.

Then prize presentation spam flash lo.. xD  Cabrina arrived just in time to see Fion get into the top 6! xD congrats!

Nov 8 will be the finals. I wonder how it will be like... 


No comments: