Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nonsensical Body Clock = No Breakfast


Did not go woodlands.

Went Jurong East instead. 

Roaming.. And thinking nonsensical stuffs. All are no link.. D:

Seems that even my mind has went haywire.. Can't think properly. Can't walk properly..

I don't even have mood for camp anymore.. But will pack bag and go. Maybe will liven up when I'm there.. 

Wonder if I can bring camera there..

Cox I don't think anyone's camera there is good. Note: BLURS and LOW RESOLUTION.

Maybe not. Changi leh.

At Jurong East, saw the bball coach that coached us in S&W. His hair long liao lol.. Seems he opened a new shop as he is inside AND the shop's sign is still covered in red paper. Signifying that it has not opened for business yet..

Tmr to go Orchard to make some human contact [Finally!] LOL.. Xingxian will help me reformat and install stuffs on my com! 

Body Clock is seriously messed up. A small part played by work. A large part played by me.. D:

Must Have Breakfast Someday.

Heavy one. Who wanna come for breakfast someday? Like pancakes or bacon and egg? 

Expressionless at the moment..

Spore now. 



Ciao.

No comments: