Monday, October 13, 2008

誕生日おめでとう


Happy Birthday GARY!

haha, paiseh gotta put this pic cox dun hav a good pic of your recent, and also, very long hair.. xDD

Anyways, I'm sure this will do right? :D

Time passed so quickly, today is your 17th birthday, and now [according to your sms] you are at your cousin's house "drunk". Crazy ar you, drunk still can sms me you are 99.99% drunk... -.-"

Anyways, we've known each other for 10 years already huh? Since the 1st day of school before even stepping into the school.. xD I'm sure you remember how playful we were at the void deck waiting for schoolbus.. xD 
We're just great pals man! There's so many stuff you have taught me thru your many life experiences that many don't and won't want to have.. And I'm sure she will always be there. I'm sure you know too.. (:

I guess I'll have to help you complete your props or else I'll be killed too.. [for reasons unknown to me] xD

Seeya around downstairs! xD




No comments: