Friday, October 10, 2008

Props making day...


Today went to Gary's house help him make his props for his cosplay that is due on 18th on October.. D:

Went IMM to lunch and buy materials for him cox he broke.. He has to use his Comex money for some model portfolio tomorrow..

Anyways, bought some stuffs and realised that i could one day get myself buried in all the stuff that daiso has to offer and explore just that store... D:

OYA, saw Mr. Lee Lin Shen, Mr.Stanley Tan, Mrs. Heng [i think, teach chem de] and 2 more teachers at Fish & Co. when I entered IMM.. I think Mr. Lee and Mr. Tan saw me LOL.. They were there for lunch I guess..  Pro sia...

Ok, back to the topic.. That glue gun is crap la, art friend's is better.. Use awhile and glue stuck and wasted.. D:  Now like broke le... Next week gonna return my debt to Jiuhua, so gonna be broker.. D:

Props making showed me that cosplaying is not so easy.. And he ask me to set aside around $500 for this character I'm cosplaying cox of trial and error etc... D:



Rising electricity is bad for our pockets! I think we have to leech more from sch and McD liao.. D:

Now I know why loveless poems are so great, cox they are! xD

And also I now know the meaning of the song "say anything" from X Japan.. Totally.. Beautiful..




No comments: