Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crap photos. D:


Firstly, Happy Birthday to Daphne!

told you theres loads of October babies.. xD

Was supposed to wake up at 0630 de, lazy bum+cozy bed+perfect weather made me tell myself "5 more minutes".
One and a half hour passed before my mum woke me up. "8am liaox" Bathed and then in a hurry, cabbed down to NP. 1.5 hours more of sleep cost me $12. D:
Miraculously became the 1st person [after the tutor] in class. 

I had actually dreamt of FF8 battle scenes with me and dunno who inside battling monsters tt I never seen before anywhere... Crazy liaox..

Then had HOM tutorial.. Was peeeeeling all the way.. and the class was extremely quiet.. very strange..

Tutorial was alright la.. and we must invest in a extension plug soon.. D:

BMGT lecture was oh so boring.. half conscious during the 20min before she played the video.. 

lunch at canteen 3, i got the last 2 pratas! lucky! very nice, just that the curry turns me off just by the looks, its like uber watery.. D:

went for HOM lecture and found out reason for soo much litter around LT. TR22 brought lots of snacks, making it like a cinema.. cheezels, giant pocky, and some other tidbits.. 
Lecture taught us some guest rooms and services stuff.. xD

After lecture went for Bacomm's stagewerks semi final 1. Went as photographer.. Listened to art of life and say anything before starting on my shutters.. Almost the whole of TR03 was there to support the 1st contestant, Fion. xD

Took like 107 pics. The lighting there sucks totally, but I din use flash cox din wanna affect the audience/judges/contestants/hosts/crew negatively.. So had to make do.. But some pictures sucks totally.. Like the 6th contestant, she was swaying alot la, but obviously I can't ask her to pose for the camera.. So did not hav as many reasonable shots as the others due to blurness.. D:

Everything ended pretty quickly and had sandwich for dinner. Chatted with JT, Jianfei, Matt and Yaowei for some time before going home..

Surprisingly saw Joanna and Rais at the bus stop lols.. Seems that they have already started on their ITB project.. yet im thinking on wad I hav in store this saturday.. which i totally forgot or din hav anything at the start..

Now looking at the photographs I have took, really wanna cry.... SO KANASAI. Die le la..

T.T


No comments: