Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Camera is useful in LTs! xD


After lunch, went to find Jiuhua to return him the money I owe him.. Then rotted at there [IT helpdesk] until he finished his stuff, then went to buy sweets while he had lunch. Alvin reached school and then I went with him to return Ivan's sleeping bag.. LOL 

Anyways, the ITB lecture was rather boring, besides, I didn't listen to more than half the lecture lol.. Was busy looking thru pics and eating raisins... xD

FABM lecture was next. Ms.Ng asked for our opinions on how was the last semester etc..
Then she said this module won't have any tests! Cheers around the LT.
Then she said there're no notes for this module.. We... i think you know what kind of face la... -.-"

Was typing notes until my laptop, on power saver, went dead.. In the end, resorted to this [below], which is taking pics of the slides! haha, I think it is useful.. But then typing/writing it out is better cox we remember while doing ma...

One of the few slides I/Alvin [its all change here change there] took.


Another..

And another..             after that lecture, went to the atrium there to pay the camp fee.. homed and my younger brother tell me that my secondary school's yearbook is out. So I asked him to take it out. Omg it is soooo small compared with the other years'.... D:

Somemore, it costs much more expensive now.. Like I used to pay $5, then it rose to $7, this time, the yearbook costs $10... D:

Cover.

Comparison. [l-r] 07, 06, 05, 04, 03 yearbooks. See how small it isss?

HUI YOCK! [inside joke.. xD]

OMG Mr. Lam in an Afro?! lol...    Oya, the tall guy fiddling with Mr. Lam's 'hair' is Mr. Lee..

One of the pages of the classes. This year cut costs until the names of everyone also never put. Then not colour somemore, all sepia... Yes it is quite nice.. But.. Haii... We machiam suay batch as said by another Mr. Lee, our math teacher..

4/4 and 4/5 on this page.


4/4'07, sepia-tinted.

till then.


No comments: