Friday, October 31, 2008

Shiok! Shiok! Shiok! ... ... - Pics


Here are the pics! xD Thanks to blogspot or photobucket's problem, it was uploaded so slow.. D:  

The snack which many of us ate while we're little.. xD

Weiwei helping Reuben paint his nails..

 
Above pictures taken by Germaine.. xD

Haha, used zoom as usual.. xD Weiwei and Germaine.

Cat at Bedok while we, no, I was lost.. D:


I wonder if the caption will fit lolcatz 
"Whearz mai shoffa?" [Where's my chauffeur?] 


At Bedok Skate Park, pics a mix of Gary's and my shooting..

Shadow..


I like this shot, well only the shadow..






Black and White mania below.. xD







Lone skateboard, which Gary said would be better if there's a foot on it as there's some sort of expectation for the skateboarder to take off.. 

Blurred, on purpose.. Looks somewhat like a charcoal drawing don't you think?


This one is move the cam on purpose.. xD

Blurred on purpose using manual focus.. xD



1/13 of a sec of blurred motion

1/10 sec of blurred motion..

One of the random pics we took in bus.. lol


Singapore Flyer! With pumpkin in the centre.. xD


And... Happy Birthday to Azreen today! xD
and that rounds up October ba.. xD

Had LMS today, before that met up with xx to pass him some pics.. He told me tt I'm going to have a very very busy week next week even though there's e learning for 2 modules.. Cox gonna be photographer for mon-wed, fri and sat....
Thur will hav unicycling! :DDDDDDDDDD 

Anw, LMS was as quiet, then went home. On the bus saw the most amazing sight [in a bad way] I've ever seen on buses. This is a single deck 154, the left side pair of seats which face each other has a boy on each seat. One was sleeping and taking the whole length of the seat while the other boy sitting on the floor, use the cushion of the chair like a pillow and slept with bag on the seat.
Then at the back, theres a seat taken up by a gal, sleeping on her bag. Opposite her is another boy sleeping with bag as pillow and take up whole length. Then behind the 1st gal, theres a boy who is sitting with the window and bag as backing and legs stretching the whole length of the seat, eyes open looking at the FULL BUS OF ADULTS STANDING UP. He doesn't look like he don't know he should give one seat and sit properly and let one more person sit. I think everybody standing was like "....." when they saw the sight. The kids are all at most primary 4... D:

At Clementi station, many people alighted and I finally got a seat. Saw WeiZhong and Yulian standing near the door, they din see me so I called WeiZhong via phone lol.. 1st thing I said "look to the back" lols..
Said hi and then talked lo.. Then I went his hse play his wii... Now I know why it is so popular for wiis to be seen in chalets, cox it is quite portable, and very addictive.. Played One Piece: Unlimited Adventures and Rayman: Raving Rabbids 1 and 2. Wah the minigames make me tired sia.. lol.. Seriously fun.. xD

Tmr will have OG and Class outing... 
Dunno if will hav camera back anot.. -.-

No comments: